Website Australia Chef Migration
Great opportunity for a full-time cook looking to join a supportive kitchen and learn from an experienced team.
This Manly Restaurant is looking for an additional cook who will be working within an energetic, friendly environment, with a dedicated Head Chef and team who are fun and treat each other like a big family. This is a unique opportunity for a professional cook looking to join the kitchen team and to enjoy the fast-paced environment this venue has to offer.
We are looking for an outstanding person who has some experience working in a busy commercial kitchen across a variety of cuisines and styles, delivering good quality and modern innovative food.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a professional environment
- Able to work 5 days across a 7-day operation
- Must have qualifications or trade experience equivalent
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication and customer service skills
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation
- Ability to manage your own sections and deliver a consistently high standard of food throughout service
- Take pride in food presentation, always ensuring top quality
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Food Hygiene compliance, knowledge and practices
- Availability for rotating roster across Mon to Sun.
- Job will require approx. 38 hrs per week.
- Completed Trade Qualifications
To apply for this job please visit australiachefmigration.com.